CBD (Cannabidiol) oil, turmeric, ginger, and other spices are used in these treats. These chemicals have been demonstrated to have potent anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects when combined. They’re vegan-friendly because they’re made with seaweed extract agar-agar. Without adding any sugar or other sweeteners, pure fruit juice is utilized to sweeten. Turmeric contains curcumin, a potent anti-inflammatory chemical found in nature. This has been shown to have remarkable medical effects, including anti-inflammatory, free radical protection, improved cognitive function, and heart health benefits. Although the entire potential of turmeric has yet to be discovered, it is inexpensive and simple to ingest daily, like in these sweets. Let us discuss the recipe and ingredients of CBD Turmeric Ginger Sweets.
CBD is supposed to aid with a variety of benefits, including natural pain relief, inflammation reduction, epilepsy treatment, anxiety reduction, and sleeping difficulties, to name a few. Before moving on to the recipe, let’s understand what CBD is.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a cannabinoid molecule present in the cannabis plant. CBD oil contains a high concentration of CBD, however, the amount varies greatly between brands. It is said to have a variety of medicinal properties. CBD oil is lawful in the United Kingdom, although it is illegal in some areas in the United States.
THC and CBD, two mind-altering chemicals found in marijuana, are present. CBD oil, on the other hand, is THC-free and does not produce a high. Hemp is typically used to extract CBD for therapeutic purposes. Although both marijuana and hemp are derived from the cannabis Sativa plant, they are not the same. Marijuana has been developed to have a high THC content and, as a result, a low CBD content. According to some research, having too much THC without enough CBD can lead to medical problems like psychosis. Hemp farmers have not tended to selectively breed the plants used to make CBD oil, resulting in a product that is closer to what nature intended.
Although there has been minimal research on CBD oil, preliminary findings reveal that it has provided comfort to some patients suffering from chronic inflammation and pain. A study found CBD to help reduce pain and inflammation in mice and rats, which supports this theory. Although further research is needed, many patients with diseases like arthritis, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, and chronic pain swear by its use. Glaucoma patients have also indicated that CBD oil has helped them.
CBD Turmeric Ginger Sweets
- 1 cup (240ml) orange or carrot juice
- Turmeric, 1 tbsp
- Ginger Root, 2″
- Hempdepotco’s Broad Spectrum CBD Tincture
- 1 teaspoon agar powder
- 12 tsp ground black pepper
- 12 teaspoon cayenne
- Using a knife, thinly slice the ginger root.
- To avoid clumping, combine everything except the CBD oil in a skillet and sprinkle on the agar powder.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent any agar powder from clinging to the bottom and setting.
- Remove the ginger slices and add the CBD oil to the mixture.
- Allow 5 minutes to cool before pouring into your mould/dish and chilling for 30 minutes to set.
- CBD-infused sweets can be eaten right away (do not exceed the CBD dose specified on your bottle), and they will keep in the fridge for up to a week.
- Equipment: a pan, a stove, a mould, or a dish.
So, there you go! Enjoy your super healthy CBD turmeric ginger sweets.