When it comes to CBD, many people are interested in all the potential benefits it may offer. Did you know that hemp-derived CBD actually offers a wide array of vitamins and minerals? CBD is actually a great source for the following nutrients:
Vitamins, Minerals, and Nutrients Naturally-Occurring in CBD
Full-spectrum CBD should reflect the whole plant material of hemp crops, containing the same cannabinoids, terpenes, and other compounds.
- Fiber: Fiber is important for digestive health and may lower cholesterol while optimizing your blood sugar levels.
- Protein: Hemp is actually considered as a complete protein source, offering all 20 amino acids.
- Essential Fatty Acids: Full-spectrum CBD is a great source for essential fatty acids, including Omega 3 and Omega 6.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is an antioxidant that also plays a significant role in the growth and development of crucial organs and immune support.
- Vitamin B: Vitamins B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12 are all found in full-spectrum CBD oil.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that supports immune system function and forming collagen.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is another great antioxidant found in CBD oil.
- Beta Carotene: Known as the precursor to Vitamin A, beta carotene may prevent metabolic syndrome while slowing down macular degeneration.
- Potassium: Potassium ensures proper communication among your nerves and muscles.
- Iron: Iron is an essential mineral for blood production, helping ensure the transfer of oxygen from the lungs to your working tissues.
- Calcium: Calcium is important for cell signaling, regulating body weight, and improving bone strength.
- Zinc: Important for immune system function, zinc may reduce your risk for catching colds.
- Selenium: Selenium offers antioxidant properties.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus helps manage energy storage and use while keeping teeth and bones strong.
- Manganese: Important for bone and connective tissue production, metabolism, and regulation of blood sugar levels.
- Magnesium: Magnesium may offer support for reducing inflammation.
Work with the Nation’s Leading CBD Wholesaler
Hemp Depot is happy to share all the basics regarding CBD. It is important to note that CBD cannot replace your multivitamin or healthy diet. For more information regarding what nutrients are found in CBD, please contact us!