Social media marketing is now a significant part of any content marketing strategy, providing great benefits for your CBD startup. About 90% of marketers report that social media generates substantial exposure for their business. Social media marketing is a cost-effective resource and can deliver the following benefits for your CBD company:
The Benefits of Social Media Marketing for CBD Companies
- Increase brand awareness: Social media is one of the most affordable ways to increase your brand visibility. Creating social media profiles across all major platforms and engaging with customers is the first step. Having your employees, sponsors, friends, and family members “like” or “share” your company page can expose your business to a much larger audience. Every social media post shared is another opportunity to reach a new network of individuals. 91% of marketers report that social media marketing greatly improved their company exposure.
- Improve inbound traffic: Businesses that don’t utilize social media marketing have a difficult time reaching individuals outside of their loyal customer circle. Every social media profile you add is a gateway to your website and anything you post is an opportunity to attract a new customer. Proper social media marketing can reach various demographics, opening your business to a better variety of customers all over the nation.
- Improve SEO rankings: While social media marketing doesn’t directly improve your SEO rankings, having more high-quality content posted on social media gives you the opportunity to rank better for targeted keywords. It also gives you the opportunity to reach industry influencers who may write about your business and provide inbound links for your website. There are a lot of CBD companies out there, so focusing on SEO strategy can offer significant benefits.
- Higher conversion rates: Increased visibility means more opportunities for conversion. Social media marketing is a great way to humanize your brand as well. When businesses stay interactive over social media platforms by sharing content, commenting, and responding to others, it helps build that customer relationship. Studies have reported that social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing.
- Better customer satisfaction: Customers appreciate when a company responds with a personalized message to their comments and DMs. Since there are a lot of questions circling CBD, this gives you a better opportunity to answer questions and further build authority in your field.
- Improve brand loyalty: Customers see social media platforms as a service channel for communicating directly with businesses. The millennial generation is the largest generation in US history and will consume the entire market soon. Studies have shown that millennials are 62% more loyal to brands that directly engage with them via social media.
- Gain brand authority: Brand loyalty and customer satisfaction play major roles in brand authority. When customers see that your company is posting original content and replying to customers, it makes you appear more credible. With all the ongoing reports of CBD product safety, taking the time to build that authority and trust is crucial for keeping loyal customers. Satisfied customers often express their opinion on great CBD products via social media, which can further build brand authority.
Learn More About Social Media Marketing for Your CBD Business
Hemp Depot is proud to share all the leading tips on great marketing practices for your CBD business. Social media marketing is an affordable way to build your brand, improve customer satisfaction, and generate more leads. Taking the time to regularly post and engage with your audience can provide exclusive benefits for your CBD startup. For more information regarding social media marketing for your CBD business, please contact us!