Are you interested in starting a CBD business? Thinking about buying white label CBD but aren’t sure how to get started on the right foot? If so, you’re not alone. In this article, we’ll walk you through some of the most common mistakes made by retailers buying white label CBD.
White Labeling: An Efficient, Cost Friendly Way to Source Products
White label products are those that are purchased from a manufacturer and then relabeled with a retailer’s messaging and pricing. Buying white label CBD means high-quality products at a fraction of what it would cost to manufacture the products in-house. Of course, you’ll need to find a wholesale partner whose services and products you can truly rely on and trust. For many retailers, this is the tricky part.
10 Mistakes to Avoid When Buying White Label CBD
In order to launch a successful CBD business, it’s vital to understand the best strategies for purchasing white label CBD. And that, in turn, starts with an awareness of what to avoid.
Here are ten of the most common pitfalls that retailers fall into when buying white label CBD from a wholesaler:
- Assuming all CBD products are totally THC-free.
- Not familiarizing themselves beforehand with their state’s specific CBD laws.
- Not asking for a Certificate of Analysis (CoA).
- Not looking into the hemp’s original country of origin.
- Not inquiring into a company’s production, extraction, and isolation methods.
- Purchasing the cheapest white label CBD on the market.
- Not reading past client reviews.
- Choosing a company without shipment and delivery services.
- Not inquiring into a company’s customer support policies.
- Choosing a company that does not offer a sufficiently wide variety of products.
What Do I Do Once I’ve Found a Supplier?
Once you’ve found a supplier that you think you might want to work with, your next step is to contact them. The best way to gain an understanding of a company is to talk directly to the employees that work there. Ask questions like, what do you offer that other suppliers don’t? How can you guarantee the quality and purity of your products? Do you offer discounts for large orders?
If you feel like you’ve found a supplier that will be a good fit, go ahead and apply for their program. Usually, all suppliers want in the beginning is a little bit of information about your company and your intentions. Once you’ve completed the application, you can move on to other steps like figuring out your labels and calculating how large of an order you need.
Work with the Nation’s Leading Provider of White Label CBD
At Hemp Depot, we’re proud to provide transparent, affordable, and top-quality white label services and products to our customers. To learn more about our brand, mission, or inventory, please contact our office today!